Mobile Caravan Engineers’ Insurance

We are leisure industry specialists, that we understand your exact needs and we can cover a wide range of risks, so please get in touch to discuss your requirements.  We can cover a wide range of risks, so please get in touch to discuss your requirements:

What we cover

Buildings & Contents
If you also have premises or a workshop, we can also provide cover for your buildings and contents.

Defective Workmanship
This can provide cover to indemnify you against liability for costs and expenses incurred in respect of injury or damage occurring in the course of your business arising from the repair, testing, servicing, maintenance & alteration of vehicles, trailers, new motor products and new accessories intended for use in, with or on vehicles by you and no longer in your custody or control.

Employers’ Liability
If you have people working for you, the policy can be extended to include employers’ liability insurance. This is a legal requirement for your company.

Public & Products Liability
This insurance can provide protection in the event of claims made against your company by members of the public for bodily injury, illness, death or disease caused by you whilst carrying out your work.

Road Risks
Cover can be provided for when you are driving your customers’ or your own vehicles.

Tools & Stock
UK ‘all risks’ cover for your tools and stock up to a specified sum insured.